Friday, March 23, 2007

Alyssa

Alyssa will turn 4 in May and she is already asking for a party! What have I gotten myself into? We only do "friend" parties every other year, so she remembers hers from last year. She told me the other day that she would like a pink CD player and a pink Bible, oh and a pink notebook too. She is super girly! She is learning to be a big helper around the house by unloading the dishwasher or dusting the furniture with baby wipes. She is anxious to start school but i think that is only because she knows her cousin does it. Here is a recent picture of her.









2 comments:

Meghann Roberts said...

I love it! I'll be checking it often so I don't miss any of your updates! We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have!I can't wait to come back and see more pictures and updates! I'll be sharing them with my family too...