Thursday, November 1, 2007

Playground Friends

Girls will be girls, right?

We got a playground when we moved into this house, but the girls won't play on it much. They used to do just fine until we had some friends over. Our friends little boy caught a lizard and made it bite his finger - you know he did what boys do. Well, i can not convince my girls that the lizards are not going to bite them. They are terrified. I thought you might like to meet the scary lizards that call our playground home.

Oh and in case you are wondering, the slide is not connected because David is working on treating the wood so he had to disconnect it.

Maybe if I named the lizards they would think they were their friends?

8 comments:

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

I think 'Valzilla' is a perf :o)

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Um...it deleted the rest of my comment!

...perfect pet lizard name!

Kelly said...

so mean, Jenn

Medana22 said...

I dont get it.

cnfidelis said...

love the pics on the blog!

and the update....

and i even like the lizards:)

maybe tell them they are lizard princesses???

love, ashley

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly!

I found your blog from Crystal's blog which I found on our Rt 66 group. :O) I enjoyed seeing your pictures! Hope you are doing well.

Love,
Cassie

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Remember how to post?!

Unknown said...

Hey Kelly! Everyone okay? Are you still alive???? :o)

Miss your posts!