Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Celebration North Florida!!!!

Well, tomorrow starts our annual Celebration conference in High Springs, FL at Camp Kalaqua. It is always a joy to be there worshipping and fellowshipping and a feast of God's word. This years conference theme is Freedom (Romans 6). We are so eager for the conference to start. We will head there tomorrow morning and come home Sunday afternoon. We are taking Brooklyn is my sister's house tonight. We traded off this year (I kept McKenzie while they went to Celebration South Florida and she will keep Brooklyn for ours). I've been doing laundry and baking and cooking meals and doing more laundry all week long.

So we'll be back on Sunday and I'll post pictures once we are settled down again.

1 comment:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Wondered why I had only seen Merdedith & Alyssa!!!!

What a great idea! :)

Y'all are so smart!