Friday, July 20, 2007

6 Years Ago

Well, 6 years ago tonight. David and I were at our Rehearsal Dinner, spending our last nights as singles and so thrilled for our marriage to begin the next day. Little did we know how much we would really enjoy it.

I'm trying to think of something to do for David at the last minute. We had planned to go away just the two of us, but with the purchase of a new home we decided a new house was a present for both of us. So now we are down to the wire and I don't have a clue what to do. I have an idea or two but that is it. Any tips?

I've been thinking about all that we've done together in these past 6 years. Here are some of the highlights.
+ We've had three beautiful little girls during the last four 4 years.
+ We've lived in 3 different cities, next month will be the fourth.
+ We've lived in 5 different houses/apartments, next month will be the sixth.
and
+ We've purchased 2 new cars.

So, I am more in love with David then I ever thought possible. And I have such anticipation for the years to come.

5 comments:

Medana22 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Congrats you two on a wonderful marriage with many more happy memories!

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

You could go bowling?

Kelly said...

I hear that is the latest fad at Metro. I'm sure it would be fun, but I think I'll try to think of something a little more exciting!

Anonymous said...

so...I just read this...What did you decide to do? Not bowling? :)

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Why ya gotta be asking for ideas and makin' fun of the ones ya get?

;o) I hope y'all had fun!