Friday, July 13, 2007

The Traugott's are on the MOVE...

Well, this past weekend David and I put a contract on a new home in Winter Garden!!!!! Grace Church has offices in Winter Garden and has just gotten a piece of property in Winter Garden as well! The plan right now is to keep our house in Clermont as an investment and rent it out. But the best part is that our new house is in the same neighborhood as my mom and dad. Just around the corner, and you technically only pass 8 houses! It is right down the street from the play ground and a short walk to the lake. If everything continues as planned we will close on August 22nd! I'll post pictures next week, after the home inspection. Pray for us that everything will work out smoothly and for packing up and for securing tenants. If you know of anyone who needs a house to rent, let us know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions! I happened up on you through 2 other blogs! Best Wishes to the Traugott Family! :) Love and miss y'all!

Meghann Roberts said...

THAT IS SO COOL! My sister was telling me about this yesterday! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see it if everything goes as planned! =)

Katherine Peschau said...

Thank-you so much for your encouragement. It came at just the right time. You are a blessing. I am so happy for you. Let me know when you are packing up, I would love to come help (and see your girls too...I miss them :) I will be praying for you all. Love you.