Monday, September 17, 2007

A little Invitation

My dear friend Jennifer is whining for not being invited to my new house. Now i think good friends don't have to be invited, but to make her feel extra special....
Jennifer,
You are invited to my new house.
How about this weekend? You can come for dinner if you want!

Please RSVP to my blog!!!

I love you Jennifer, and can't wait for you to come over!

To all my other friends, you are all invited too - just call me for directions when you are on your way!

2 comments:

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Heehee!!!!! WOW! That was fun! I've never been so pubicly invited over! :o) That is sooooooo nice of you to extend such a gracious invitation!!!! :o) I just might be able to stop by on Saturday during the day sometime. If not, is this an open invitation? I mean, I'd call before I showed up at 2am some morning, of course...

Love you!

Kelly said...

sure thing! as long as you call first, i don't care what time you come. Just remember that if you really do come in the wee hours of the morning - you probably will only get a self-guided tour of the outside. :)