Friday, September 21, 2007

New Family Addition

Some of you may not of heard but...


Did you panic for me? No I am not pregnant and no we didn't get a dog. But next April or May our family will have a new addition to our family.

We found out about 2 weeks ago that Crystal and Aaron, (David's sister) were having a baby. They have one little boy, Joshua who just turned 1. They told us they were pregnant at his one year birthday party.

We just got a call this morning that during their ultrasound they saw 2 heartbeats!!!!! TWINS are the newest upcoming family additions.

Pray for Crystal if you think about her, she has not been feeling well. And pray that she will not worry about what things may be like once they arrive.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! I think it is funny Kristen's sister-in-law had twins and now your sister-in-law is having twins! We have so many twins in my family . . .It is fun!
I will be praying for Crystal!

Joy Z said...

YES my heart skipped a beat for you! You almost got me. :) Fun news for you guys though, that will be great!

cnfidelis said...

what great news! And brandi's comment is soo true--how strange....and very cool:)

congrats to them!

ashley

Meghann Roberts said...

Okay Kelly, I stopped breathing for just a moment!! =) Although, I don't know if I would have been totally surprised! =) So exciting! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Awe! Congrats Aaron and Crystal! We will be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting please tell Crystal and Aaron Congrates for us!!! And tell them we love and miss them!!!! We are praying for Crystal!!!
~ Cassie Smith

Medana22 said...

I heard about Crysatl when I was away in Virginia, I just walked around with my jaw to the floor for a good minute. I am thrilled for them and reminded of my gratefulness for myself( Only one more for me!)
We are praying for them and cant wait to hear what they will be having!
Love and miss you!