Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kissimmee Park Day

Last week, Kristen and I and our girlies all went to Kissimmee to spend some time at my Aunt Caroyln's house. We had a ton of fun, they have lots of fun things to do at their house. One of the most special things we did, was to take our girls to a park that my mom took Kristen and I to about 25 years ago. We have pictures of Kristen and I on the same play equipment. It was a lot of fun. Granted the play ground wasn't all that exciting to the girls, but they did have a tetertoter (sp?). I don't think my girls have ever played on one, so that was the most fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Looks like ya'll had fun!

Medana22 said...

Oh, so thats what your girls look like...Thanks for posting pics.:)
I think its teeter-totter ask Kristen if I am right she knows what a good speller I am:)

Anonymous said...

Awe!!! We LOVE those girls!!! They are growing up so fast!!!! Please tell Ms. Kristen "Hi and we Love and miss them!!!"
~The Smith Girls