Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mean Friends...

Just so all my sister and her mean friends know. I deleted the picture that you were apparently giving her a hard time about. What I want to know is why "friends" would give her a hard time?

And just so you know, I unknowingly included that picture - in an effort to update my blog as quickly as possible, I just posted them with out editing them. I guess I'll always have to edit them if Kristen is in them so that her friends don't give her trouble.

3 comments:

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Um...no fair! I wanna see the picture!!!

Medana22 said...

I would say that we are VERY GOOD FRIENDS to let her know her own sister got a case of the 5 minute insanity bug when she posted such an awful picture of her beautiful and skinny sister on her blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I saw the pics, but I don't remember which one you are talking about! I must be one of Kristen's NICE friends! :oD hee, hee!