Tuesday, April 1, 2008

3rd Annual Strawberry Picking Day

Last friday, the girls and me and a lot of friends from church went strawberry picking. We had a lot of fun. The girls gave up early this year, as you will see in the pictures. We had only been there about an hour and they thought it would be more fun to have snacks and play in the van. Brooklyn got completely filthy and I don't even want to think about how much dirt she ate. She would walk down the rows and squish the strawberries in her hand and then shovel it in her mouth. I could only handle that for so long. The thought of the dirt and possible bugs she was eating was too much for me. So she went in the car too, and her mommy prayed, Lord protect my little girl from anything harmful she ate today. We had a great time. And we came home with 20 quarts of strawberries for $10. They sure are yummy!


No comments: