Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Central Florida Fair

This past Monday we celebrated our 10th or 11th year of going to the Cenrtal Florida Fair with the Brooks' and Jones' families. The Davis' joined us this year and Kathy too. There were a total of 10 kids. It was so much fun! I think we all had some sort of stomach ache afterwards from all the yummy food we ate. The kids just went from ride to ride one right after the other. We got there at 4:30 and left at 10:30. It was a late night, but we sure did have a great time!


2 comments:

flfreckles.blogspot.com said...

Oh the memories of the fair and the lessons I learned. NEVER trust Jeremy or Lindsay....NEVER I say NEVER! My shoulders are bruised and my neck is killing me from all the crazy, upside down rides but I had a blast. Thank-you for letting me apart, and by the way your girls haircuts are ADORABLE :) Love you!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

What precious memories!
GREAT pics.
You certainly made me smile.
We miss The Traugotts!
:)