Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Its been a while...

It really has been a while since I've had time to post. Last week, i was out of the home, running errands and numerous other things I can not remember now. Today was filled with a doctors appointment for Brooklyn. How come one little appointment seems to take the entire day? Is it because getting 4 of us ready takes a while and loading up in the car takes a while and then getting there takes a while and getting out of the car takes a while and on and on it goes.

So pretty much everything in my life takes a while to do. Apparently even posting to my blog takes a while. :) One day it won't take as long, but I'm sure that I will wish that the girls were little again.

My mom and dad are vacationing in Alasksa right now, so david has been particularly busy the past two weeks.

Love you all!

No comments: