Thursday, January 8, 2009

UPDATE January 2009

It's been a while...

What's new with us...

1. Some of you may not know, but back in September, David's brother Dustin moved in with us and we are loving having him here.  He is dual enrolling at the local community college and getting to spend extra time with David. David moved out when Dustin was 7 years old, so they are enjoying spending brother time together - wrestling, scaring one another, locking one another out of the house, you know - the typical brother things.  It is a joy to have him living with us!

2.  Brooklyn just turned 2 at the beginning of December.  We just moved her to a toddler bed because she was climbing out of her crib.  She is adapting well.  It has been only about a week.  She is waking up earlier than we'd like but we are sure once the newness wears off - she will be back to her normal self.

3.  I am in the midst of getting ready for another "Boutique For A Week" sale.  It will be February 22-28.  So I am working hard to get everything ready for that.  Website stuff, program things.  A bunch of things that I never thought I would have to or want to learn.  We are having so much fun! Check out our website - www.Boutiqueforaweek.net.

4.  Alyssa is almost 6 (coming in May) - learning how to spell and write, although we haven't started homeschooling yet.  

5. Meredith turned 4 (in August) and is getting so tall.  She enjoys being outside and her most recent activity is to play "PetsMart".  She loves anything and everything related to animals.

6.  David is still busy with Grace Church, preaching a lot (approx 2x per month).  You can download his messages from our Grace Church website - www.gracechurchorlando.org!  David will be 29 at the end of this month.  

So there is a brief update on us!  I have a ton of pictures from Christmas, but I got a new computer (a MAC) and can't quite figure out how to get all my pictures loaded on. 


3 comments:

Janelle Morrison said...

Kelly! Wonderful to have an update- I had no idea Dustin was living with you guys- how fun!

It was such a blessing to get to see you guys for my short weekend in Orlando (it sure felt short)and I look forward to seeing you upon my return!

Hugs to you and your family from Wales!

Katherine Peschau said...

hey! I thought I was the only one who was having a hard time loading pictures on my blog from my mac. honestly i thought it was because i had not updated but it still doesn't work. let me know if you figure something out because i have been trying forever and no luck :( it was GREAT to see you and your precious girls the other day :)

ReBenMyers said...

It is very nice to hear about you all. Glad all is going well. We know what it is like to have someone move in, what a joy!!! God Bless.