Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sickness all around

This Tuesday started week number 3 of sickness in our family.  

First David caught a cold which turned into a sinus infection, then I caught a cold and thankfully, although it is not gone, due to some home remedies and over the counter medicine I think I'm nearing the end.  

The girls were all free from the cold, but then a stomach virus attacked. It started about 1 in the morning on Monday night. We had a break on during the day on Tuesday and through the night on Tuesday, except that Dustin came home from school throwing up. Then this morning Brooklyn had it - not throwing up, but nasty non-the-less and about 5pm tonight Alyssa started the throwing up.  So far, David and I have been spared, but I kind of expect it to hit us tonight or tomorrow.  

Tomorrow is David's 29th Birthday, so it wouldn't be all that fun of a way to celebrate him.  

I've been attached to my bottle of Purell, my can of Lysol and my Emergen-C. David and Dustin tease me that I am spraying them with it, but I haven't - only beds and couches - without any one near by and light switches and door handles and anything else little fingers can touch.

If you think about it, pray for us!  

2 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Awh man...I pray that y'all are all well now. Bummer! I meant to send David and email. Crazy week. Will you tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY from us!? :)
Love and miss y'all!

Grace said...

I think it's kinda funny that I'm sitting right next to you and reading your blog... :D I love staying with you!