Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sale completed!

Well, this week is a week of resting.  Nothing planned during the day, movies, staying in the pj's is all thats on the agenda.  

Last week we had our second "Boutique for a Week" sale.  It was a huge success!  But exhausting to say the least.  I commented to David last wednesday, that I am so blessed to not have to work a full time job.  I was exhausted and it was so difficult to get all 5 of us ready to walk out the door by 9am every morning.  It gives me a way to pray for those moms I know that work outside the home during the day and then have so much more to do once they get home.  

Anyway, my mom, Kristen and I are living a dream which has become a reality!  What a blessing to be partners with two people you love so much. 

Our next sale will be in September, so we have some time to regroup and get ready for the next one! 

1 comment:

Jennifer White said...

Congrats Kelly. Job well done.
Love you. Want to hear more about it.