Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SwagBucks.com

This is something new that I'm trying out.  It's called SwagBucks.com - basically it is a site where you search the internet and get rewarded with "SwagBucks" which you can then redeem for gift cards and various other "prizes".  I have done this on another site and I'm ready to redeem my points there for a $50 Amazon.com gift card.  I already have $5 Swagbucks and I haven't even purchased anything yet. 

So check it out, especially if you purchase things online a lot, or do a lot of internet searching.

Check out the widget at the bottom of my blog for all the details!

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Jennifer White said...

Hey I see your reading (or read) Prodigal God. so glad you got a hold of it! Tim Keller has been my favorite teacher/pastor for a long time now. (after your dad and husband of course!) I'm so glad he's making it into S. G. circles!