Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Packing and Sickness

Well, the Traugott household is never boring! Saturday Brooklyn got sick, so the girls and I stayed home from church on Sunday. I ended up taking her to a walk in clinic and she has an upper respiratory infection. Also on Saturday, Meredith started this weird drainage from her eyes. Of course I thought, oh no - pink eye. So i've been watching her very closely. Then this morning, Alyssa and Meredith both woke up with coughs and congestion. So I called the doctor right away. So Alyssa is at the beginning stages of an ear infection in both ears and tonsilitis (sp). I am so glad I decided to take them this morning. And Meredith doesn't have pink eye, just congestion coming out of her eyes, i've never heard of that before. But the doctor gave me some drops and said to give her benadryl! So I'm secretly hoping that the benadryl will make them really tired, so that i can get some more packing done. But of course, I know the packing will get done and I am praying that the girls will get better very quickly as a result of their medicine. Please pray with us!

Oh, todays countdown...3 days!

1 comment:

Meghann Roberts said...

Well, it's never dull in the Traugott home, is it?!?!?! I'm praying for you guys and miss you!!! I want to come and see you soon! =)