Sunday, August 19, 2007

Stuff, stuff and more stuff...

I never realized how much stuff I had. I think it may be a little out of hand. Anyway, we are in the house, our garage is still packed with boxes and other stuff that was already marked for a garage sale which is scheduled for two weekends from now.

Obviously, our list of projects grows by the moment. Tomorrows project is painting the entertainment center. This project is one we have wanted to do since the entertainment center was given to us 2 years ago, but we never did it because then we would have had to take out all the entertainment equipment (we have a lot of that too). So David is going early in the morning to get the paint so that we can paint it and it will dry and hopefully get all set up by tomorrow night.

We are loving this house, the girls are so excited too. Alyssa and Meredith are sharing a room, Brooklyn has her own room and we have a guest bedroom/office too.

I'll post pictures later this week! Thanks for all your prayers.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

This is the best blog ever!!!! I love you soooooooooo much! We're like peanut butter & jelly!

Kelly said...

which one of us is which?

Kristen said...

I am definitely peanut butter and you are the jelly - you are sweeter!!

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Oh puh-leeeeaaaase!!!!

;o)

Melodye said...

I was thinking the same thing!!

Kelly said...

I think she means I'm the jelly because I'm messier...

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Still...

;o)

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Time for an update!