Monday, July 28, 2008

Organizing 101...

If any of you know me well, you know I have to try really hard to get and stay organized. Well, with all this CVS, grocery game coupons stuff I've just kept all my extra supplies in a rubbermaid tote. Well my bathroom has been overrun with disorganization. This morning, I asked David if i could take some time to organize our closet and bathroom. 2 hours later this is the result. I also switched our sides of the vanity in our bathroom.



No more rubbermaid tote and an inventory list. This list is brand new, unopened products...

4 mouthwash

11 toothbrushes

6 tubes of toothpaste

7 razors

8 Mascara

5 Lipsticks/Lipglosses

4 Foundations

6 Eyeshadows

2 Pressed Powders

7 Shampoos

8 Conditioners

5 Sunscreen

6 Body Wash

13 Deoderant

2 Air Fresheners

3 Air Wick Plug ins


I wish I had written down the retail prices of all these products and how much I actually paid for them. What a blessing it is to buy these things for so cheap.

5 comments:

The Neus... said...

you go girl!! I love it! I am going to do that! The labels are so great!! by the way...I need some toothpaste.....do you have any you can spare :)

Janelle Morrison said...

so when can I expect my first care package in Wales?

=)

Love you, Kelly! Your display of Biblical Femininity is so encouraging to me!

Unknown said...

Kelly,
Joy Z. introduced this to me recently. I am amazed! Actually your mom first told me about it but I didn't have a clue on how to do it until Joy showed me. I have done it for only 5 weeks now and I have quite the collection already. This is such a huge blessing and money saver. I love the way you organized everything.
Joy is talking about doing a class for ladies who want to "see" how it is done. I really am thankful for the GG. And it is FUN!

Kelly said...

Joy is amazing, she was trying to teach me grocery game long before we ever even knew about grocery game. I got wipes and frozen pizzas from her calling and saying this is what you do... I love that girl!

My Favorite Things said...

Niiiice inventory list girl! It is fun getting lots of good deals and stockpiling, but then where to put it?! :) Good job getting it all organized.