Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Anniversary Gift Ideas

Okay, so my 7th wedding anniversary is just around the corner (July). We are celebrating early because of a youth retreat at the end of the month. But we are also thinking that we will take the girls with us and try to have a babysitter a few nights so that we can go out to dinner by ourselves. Not really sure if that is practical or not but that is what we are leaning towards.

So here's the question... got any really good, but inexpensive gifts to give a husband? He's into golf, but i feel like that is all i ever give him. I'm sure if you read this you know at least a little bit about my dear husband - so give me a "shout out" (ha, that is so old school) with some ideas.

3 comments:

cnfidelis said...

don't fix something that's NOT broken.

asking whether to give a golf gift to a man who loves golf is like asking if you'd like more air to breathe..

LOL

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Hm...lessons on how not to throw your shirt in the pool when you dive in to save your child?

::grin::

The Neus... said...

hey friend! I miss you! I just saw your mom and it made me think of you and Kristen! I wish I lived closer :)

and I have some ideas for you that I will e-mail, but some I can't write here ~smile~