Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sickness...




Well a few days ago sickness decided to join our family. I felt bad all weekend, but thought I just ate something that upset my tummy. On sunday night the stomach bug kicked into high gear with Alyssa and David. We all just layed around on Monday and by Tuesday no on else was sick so I rejoiced that the rest of us had not been attacked by the bug. Well, I type this blog as I lay in bed with as little movement as possible. Yep, the bug got me. I am hopeful that tomorrow will be a more healthy day. Hopefully we will get to go outside and get some fresh air. I wish it were spring or fall so that I could open my windows and get rid of all the remaining germs. But I guess I'll just have to wipe everything down with a Clorox wipe instead. This is one product that I think could be considered a mom's bestfriend!

4 comments:

Crystal Joy said...

Ahh...we'll be praying for you all. Love you!

Praise said...

You are in my prayers, Kel. Love you.

My Favorite Things said...

Sorry to hear you're sick! Hopefully the bug is long gone by now and you all are enjoying the day!

The Neus... said...

I bet you got those wipes for free ;) so that should make you feel a little better!
my girl and I are coming your way July 13th to hear Elise! Bring your scrabble letters...~smile~
we're coming to your house for dinner.... what time sounds good to you?
he he! j/k on the dinner, but we will be there :) can't wait!