Monday, June 2, 2008

We have some people to introduce you to...

Well I know it has been a while since I last posted. We have been super busy.

We went to New Attitude (which was AWESOME) last weekend and right after that hit the ground running with home projects and a garage sale. By the way, you can log on to the NA website to listen to messages. They are pretty much worth listening to about a bazillion times. I think the site is www.newattitude.org (pretty good guess, right!)

Who are the people to introduce you to? Well one is a person, one is well - not a person but she deserves a post all to herself.

I will be posting in the days to come about a new friend who is living with us. Her name is Kim and she is a niece of a family in our church. She moved in Sunday night and will be living with us for the summer, approximately 2 1/2 months. The other girl we need to introduce you to is Jasmine, but we will leave all the details about her a secret for now. You can certainly guess if you'd like, but I will try to post about her soon too. I think she is feeling a little left out.

5 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

DID Y'ALL GET A PUPPY?
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE. :)

Unknown said...

That is what I was thinking Lisa! Did you guys get a pet?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... I am thinkin' a PUPPY too!!!! Great minds think alike!!! :)

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Nah....Kelly got a cleaning lady! Jasmine keeps the house clean and then cooks all the meals. Meanwhile, Kelly's watchin' Oprah and So You Think You Can Dance? re-runs all day long.

Right, Kelly????

Crystal Joy said...

I like reading the guesses...I don't think you all would get a cat so I'm thinking a pup as well. Don't leave us in suspense too long!
I can't wait to meet Kim too!