Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Family Vacation

It's nap time on family vacation!!!! We spent all morning at the pool, it has a lazy river, water slides and zero entry part of the kids pool. But now its nice and quiet! Our window over looks a canal and doesn't have any curtains on it - people can't see in, but the sun sure does get bright early! I'll try to upload a video of the girls of the water slide later.

We are staying at Hammock Beach in Palm Coast, FL. It is beautiful here and a great place for kids. We got here Monday afternoon and will come home next Monday. On Thursday Sandy, Cheryl, Dustin and Crytal, Aaron and Joshua will join us. This is the first Traugott family vacation and our first vacation just the five of us. We are having a blast. Planning on going on a bike ride later this afternoon if it doesn't rain.

4 comments:

Katherine Peschau said...

It was great seeing you this past weekend at the retreat. I am glad you have a chance to get away and relax. I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing more about your fun vacation in the days ahead. When you get back I need to plan a day to come over and hangout with you and your girls :)
Give them a big hug from me and tell them I can't wait to see them!
Have a fantastic week!

Anonymous said...

how fun kelly! I am envying the lazy river right now;)

But really, a bike ride? remember the bike ride in maryland?? I'll never forget how red your face was for pedaling up all those hills!! hehehe:)
enjoy!
love , ashley

Medana22 said...

oh, I am so glad that you get to have some time away! Cant wait to see video:)

Anonymous said...

are you kidding about the bike ride? who's idea was it? does your bike have an electric motor on it?

LOL