Monday, June 11, 2007

Haiti...Day Eight

Today's traveling day!!!! David and the team in Haiti left for a long 4 hour drive to Port au Prince at 6:30am. I just checked and there flight leaving Haiti has been delayed, only about 20 minutes at this point. I am surprising David and taking him to a hotel tonight. I think he knows though, all this week I've been telling him that the girls and I were picking him up from the airport and yesterday he asked me, "so will you be picking me up alone or are the girls still coming with you?". I'm realizing he is the hardest person ever to surprise. Oh well, we will still have a good time even if he does know.

Thanks for praying for us while he has been gone! We have all felt God's grace upon us each and every day!

Less than 7 hours till David/daddy is home...

No comments: