Saturday, June 9, 2007

Haiti...Day Six

The girls and I were able to talk to David today for about 10 minutes. He said he had to wait in line for the phone and when we started talking the phone battery started to beep - whats with us and dying phones, ours at home do it all the time. Anyway, we didn't really talk about what they were doing today, but I got an email tonight saying that he and Chris Dunlop just found out they were preaching tomorrow. So its like 9pm and they don't have computers or anything other than their bibles. They are excited! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

The girls and I went back to the house for a little while today, really just to get a jump start on getting the house back in order so there wouldn't be so much to do on Monday. Then after nap time, we went swimming - thank God for Mimi and her pool, they have been having so much fun. Meredith even swam to me from the steps all by herself. I was so excited. She is beginning to love the water!!! Her daddy is going to be so proud. As for Alyssa, she just stays on the steps and pretends she is swimming. I guess she can't stay afraid of the water forever, right?

2 days left till David/daddy gets home...

1 comment:

Medana22 said...

I am so glad I found your blog:)