Thursday, June 21, 2007

Family Vacation...part 3

So today was another fun filled day! We all took it easy this morning, had a big breakfast and just sat around and played. It was kind of overcast all morning so we were afraid of packing up to go to the pool. We finally did, we were able to use the indoor pool until the storm past and then out to the wonderful pool. I think we made about a million laps around the lazy river, went down the slide a dozen or so times and played until we were so hungry we had to come home. I made dinner while the girls and everyone else watched Cars. And after dinner it was bath time and bed time for Alyssa and Meredith - the joys of vacation and kids going to bed early (7 pm). It made for a fun filled, relaxing adult night! We played games, had ice cream (I had oreo's and milk), and laughed.

I'll post pictures as soon as I can find time to get them off my computer.

We are even enjoying helping the girls choose their "favorite" thing of the day. Meredith's was the water slide and Alyssa's was the lazy river. Very fitting of both of them. Oh and they both loved that they got to play with Katy and Hallye today. They are staying at the same resort, so they found us at the pool this afternoon.

The guys are leaving early in the morning to go golfing, who knows what us girls will do. Poor Joshua will be way out-numbered!

1 comment:

Meghann Roberts said...

How cool!!! I am so glad you guys are having such a great time away! I'm sure this will be a trip at least Alyssa will remember! =)