Friday, June 1, 2007

Stepping...

Book recommendation...

A few months back, I read a quote from the book Stepping Heavenward. I was so encouraged by the quote that I bought the book and started reading it. I read it as a single but now as a wife and a mother the topics are so encouraging. I was telling David last night how neat it is that altought the book was written a long time ago some of "Katy's" temptations are much the same as mine. I found myself encouraged that even when life was very different the temptations to sin were the same and I find encouragement in how she worked through those issues. If you haven't read it in a while, bring it back out. I keep in it my bathroom for little snippits here and there - just one more attempt to read more this year.

1 comment:

Meghann Roberts said...

That's so cool! I JUST started reading it again a couple of weeks ago and had the same thoughts as you! What a wonderful book! =)